Here is how it usually works:
- Book incoming goods via the 1337 booking portal. Enter the date and time of arrival, the purchase order number, items and quantity.
- The goods arrive at our warehouse and are physically received. We perform an acceptance inspection and verify the goods against the booking.
- If we detect that the arriving goods do not match the booking or deviate in some other way (wrong quantity, wrong items, obviously damaged goods) we will report back to you. You then inform us of the action you wish for us to take.
- When a pallet containing several different items arrives, we sort these onto single-item pallets or onto another transport unit before they are driven into the warehouse.
- Goods that have passed through the inspection are then put where they belong in the warehouse.
- Once we have placed your goods into stock we produce a balance report for you – that way you can update the available balance in your own system.
- Now both the stock and balance are ready for picking.
Avoid surprises, get your costs under control, and focus on things other than logistics.